Legal Management and Representation
We have a team of lawyers associated with our firm of Company Secretaries who have handled Corporate battles and have enabled various individuals, firms and companies in seeking justice. We have made representations to various regulators, authorities, tribunals and appellate tribunals and have reported case laws.
- Verification of Title Deeds.
- Rendering opinions on corporate laws, securities laws, economic legislations, foreign exchange laws, intellectual property laws, anti trust laws, consumer protection laws, Banking Laws, RBI regulations governing NBFCs, Tax Laws, Debt Recovery Laws, Domestic and International Commercial Arbitration Laws, Law relating to trusts, NGOs, Societies, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws etc.
- Case Study, Analysis & Advisory Services for devising strategies.
- Representing litigants (shareholders and management) on matters falling under Corporate Laws, Securities Laws, IPR Laws, Debts Recovery Law, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws.
- Appearing and representing before adjudicating authorities and compounding authorities under Companies Act, 2013, Foreign exchange laws, capital market laws, insurance laws and other economic legislations.
- Securing reliefs and remedies in relation to offences by directors and officers of companies.
- Handling Intellectual Property related disputes, infringements, passing-off actions, oppositions before the Registrar of Trademarks, Intellectual Property Appellate Board and civil courts.
- Advising and structuring of Family settlements.
- Securing specific reliefs from Courts of Law.