DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BARCODE REGISTRATION
- Company Pan Card A copy of PAN Card of the company is required as Proof of authentication of the business entity.
- Business Registration Proof Such as GST registration, partnership deed, certificate of incorporation, shop establishment certificate, FSSAI license, etc.
- Canceled Cheque A Cancelled Cheque is mandatory to be submitted for verifying bank account details.
- Audited Financial Statement In order to ascertain the previous year's annual turnover of the business entity, last year's Audited Financial Statement is necessary.
- Product Details Such as product number, serial number, batch number, MRP of the product.
- Company Letterhead Letter for requesting the allotment of barcode on the company letterhead must be submitted.