- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- One Person Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- NBFC- Nonbanking finance company
- Trust/Society/NGO Registration
- Nidhi Company
- Indian Subsidiary
- Foreign Company
- Proprietorship Firm Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Section 8 Company
- Producer company
Private Limited (pvt )Company Registration Consultant
Private Ltd Company Registration is highly preferred by startups. We provide quick and affordable service to register a private limited company through 100% online process.
- 2 Directors
- 2 DSCs/DIN / MOA/AOA / COI/PAN/TAN
- First Board Minutes
- Considered in Tamilnadu State
- NON-Finance Companies
- Support In Opening A Bank Account
- MSME Registration
- Preparation of Board Minutes
- ROC Annual Filings
Our services are trusted by thousands of businesses in all major cities of India & abroad. Pvt. Ltd Company Registration is highly preferred by startups.
Public Limited Company Registration Consultant
- Minimum Directors
A public company must have minimum 3 directors of with minimum one director must be resident in India
- Minimum and Maximum Shareholders
A public company must have minimum seven shareholders all time. There is no limit on maximum number of shareholders.
- Compliance Requirements
Public company shall comply with all most all provisions of Companies Act as this type of company is for large business with public interest.
- Transfer of Shares
Shares of a public company are freely transferable. Board of directors cannot impose restrictions on share transfer.
- Issue of Shares
A public company can issue shares subject to regulation of SEBI and other compliance requirements
One person Company Registration Consultant
One Person Company is a new type of business entity that allows a single entrepreneur to operate a corporate entity with limited liability protection.
The right structure for solo entrepreneurs looking beyond the opportunities a sole proprietorship affords.
- One DSC & DIN
- The director must be registered with the MCA
- Name Reservation
- We will then help you pick a unique name MoA & AoA
- We will draft your company's constitution
- SPICe i.e. INC-32 Approval
- Company PAN & TAN
- We will send in a request to the NSDL
Limited Liability Partnership Registration Consultant
- Limited Liability Partnership Agreement
- LLP Act (ROC Return)
- Annual Filing of LLP
- Striking Off of LLP
- Closing of LLP
- LLP to Private Limited Company
- Partnership to LLP
Changes in LLP
- Addition of Designated Partner
- Removal of Designated Partner
- Change in LLP Name
- Change in LLP Address
- Change in Main Object
- Change in Capital
- Change in LLP Agreement
NBFC-Non Banking Financial Company Registration Consultant
- Setting up of NBFC
- Micro Finance Company Registration
- Money Changer License
- Setting up of Credit Co-operative Bank
Trust/Society/NGO Registration Consultant
|Trust||Society||Non Profit Company|
|Statute/Legislation||Relevant State Trust Act or Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950 in Maharashtra||Societies Registration Act, 1860||The Companies Act, 2013|
|Jurisdiction||Sub Registrar/Charity commissioner||Registrar of societies (charity commissioner in Maharashtra).||Registrar of Companies of the respective state were the Registered Office of the Company is situated|
|Registration||As trust||As Society In Maharashtra, both as a society and as a trust||As a company u/s 8 of the Indian Companies Act.2013 ( Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956)|
|Registration Document||Trust deed||Memorandum of Association and Rules and Regulations||Memorandum and Articles of Association and Regulations|
|Stamp Duty||Trust deed to be executed on non-judicial stamp paper, vary from state to state||No stamp paper required for Memorandum of Association and Rules and Regulations.||No stamp paper required for Memorandum of Association and Rules and Regulations.|
|Members Required||Minimum – two trustees. No upper limit.||Minimum – seven managing committee members. No upper limit.||Minimum three trustees. No upper limit.|
|Board of Management||Trustees / Board of Trustees||Governing body or council/managing or executive committee||Board of directors/ Managing committee|
|Mode of Succession on Board of Management||Appointment or Election||Appointment or Election by Members of the General Body||Election by members of the General Body of the Shareholders|
Nidhi Companies Registration Consultant
- Monetary Business Companies in India can be classified as Non Banking Financial Companies and Banking Companies.
- Nidhi Companies comes in the ambit of NBFC.
- Section 406 of Companies Act 2013 and Companies (Nidhi Companies) Rules, 2014 govern Nidhi Companies.
It is incorporated with following objectives:
- To promote savings among its member
- To lend Loans and receive money for the purpose from its members.
Foreign Company Registration Consultant
A ‘foreign company’ is an entity which is incorporated outside India, but has a place of business in India or conducts any business activity in India in any other manner. The accurate definition of foreign company is given under the Companies Act, 2013 though the concept of ‘foreign company’ was existent in the older act as well.
In India, a foreign company is mandated to follow certain special or modified provisions as compared to a domestic company. For instance, a foreign company at the time of making investment in India or setting up an office is required to comply with the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA). Similarly, if the foreign company is involved in selling of goods or providing services then it is required to comply with the Indian tax laws.
Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration Consultant
Proprietorship Firm Registration.or Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration is Single Person Firm Registration i.e is the main objective is Open Current Bank Account on the Name of Business so it's a simply firm which is enable doing business in India with Less Compliance and Less Costing.
Documents Required for Sole proprietorship registration.
- PAN Card details of the proprietor: The Proprietor and the business both are considering the same. Thus the Proprietor can use the PAN to open the bank account, obtaining license, certificates etc in the name of sole proprietorship and filing ITR.
- The Aadhaar Card copy/ Voter ID: The ID proof is mandatory in the registration process.
- Address of office:-
The address copy is must for both rented property and Self-owned Property.
- The Rent agreement and NOC is mandatory for the Rented Property
- Electricity Bill or any other proof is needed for the Self-owned Property
- Type of Business
- Service Based Business: The service based business means providing services via online and offline. Such business needs the following documents.
- Certificate of Service Task
- Chartered Accountant Certification
- Sales business/ Manufacturing: Selling of products through online and offline. The VAT applicable products are comes under this session. They need the below documents.
- VAT/TIN Registration
- Shop and establishment License
- Bank Proof:-
Cancelled cheque and Bank Statement which is not more than three months old.
Partnership Firm Registration Consultant
- The registration of partnership is not compulsory under Indian Partnership Act. In England registration is, however, compulsory. In India there are certain privileges which are allowed to those firms which are registered. Unregistered firms are prejudiced in certain matters in comparison to registered firms.
- Though directly the registration of firms is not compulsory but indirectly it is so. To avail of certain advantages under law the firm must be registered with the Registrar of Firms of the State. Registration of a firm does not provide a separate legal entity to the concern as in the case of Joint Stock Company.
- Partnership does not need registration for coming into existence because it is created by an agreement among two or more persons. The registration of a firm merely certifies its existence and non-registration does not invalidate the transactions of the firm.
Procedure for Registration:
A simple procedure is followed for getting a firm registered. This procedure is divided into two parts:
(i) Filing an Application:
The first thing to be done is to file an application with the Registrar of Firms on a prescribed form. A small amount of registration fees is also deposited along-with the application.
The application should contain the following information:
- The name of the firm.
- The principal place of business of the firm.
- The names and addresses of partners and the dates on which they joined the firm.
- If the firm is started for a particular period then that period should be mentioned.
- If the firm is started to achieve a specific object then it should also be given. The application form should be signed and verified by each partner or by his duly authorized agent.
Section 8 Company Registration Consultant
Therefore, Section 8 is a company which is registered for charitable or not-for-profit purposes. This Company is, however, similar to a Trust or Society; an exception is that a Section 8 Company is registered under the Central Government’s “Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)”whereas the Societies and Trusts are registered under the State Government regulations. This, however, has various advantages when it is compared to Trust or Society and it also has higher credibility amongst the donors, Government departments, and other stakeholders. Further, the key feature of this Company is that the name of the Company can be incorporated without using the word “Limited” or “Private Limited” as the case may be.
The minimum requirements that are necessary for such company are:
- There must be Minimum of two shareholders;
- There must be Minimum of two Directors (Directors and shareholders can be the same person);
- At least one of the Director shall be the resident in India;
- There is No requirement of Minimum capital
- The Income-tax PAN is a mandatory requirement in case of the Indian nationals;
- Any one of the Identity Proof be it Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport is required; Passport is, however, a mandatory requirement for the proof of identity in case of the foreign nationals;
- Any one of the Proofs of Residence (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement);
- The Registered Office address proof (that is the rent agreement along with latest rent receipt and a copy of the latest utility bill in the name of the landlord and a no objection certificate from the owner of the premises, in case the premises are rented);
- In case the premises are owned by either the Director and the Promoters, any of the documents establishing the ownership such as Sale Deed/House Tax receipt etc along with the no objection certificate.
Producer Company Registration consultant
ALLOWED ACTIVITIES FOR PRODUCER COMPANIES:
- A producer company is basically a body corporate registered as Producer Company under Companies Act 2013 and shall carry on or relate to any of following activities classified broadly:-
- (a) Production, harvesting, processing, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, export of *primary produce of the Members or import of goods or services for their benefit.
- (b) Rendering technical services, consultancy services, training, education, research and development and all other activities for the promotion of the interests of its Members;
- (c) Generation, transmission and distribution of power, revitalization of land and water resources, their use, conservation and communications relatable to primary produce;
- (d) Promoting mutual assistance, welfare measures, financial services, insurance of producers or their primary produce;