DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET DSC
Indian Individuals looking to obtain DSC must submit:
- ID proof: Passport/Driving license or any Photo Identity issued by the Govt
- PAN card
- Address proof: Aadhaar card/Voter ID/Driving license/Registration Certificate
- Attesting Officer proof
Indian Organizations looking to get DSC must submit:
- Organizational PAN
- Partnership deed, if applicable
- List of Authorised Signatories which could be the list of Directors, Board resolution, etc.
- Authorised Signatory ID proof
- GST certificate
For Indian companies, the documents may differ depending upon the type of entity like Partnership, Proprietorship or sole ownership, LLP, etc.
Foreign individuals and organizations looking to obtain DSC must submit:
- Attested copy of applicant’s passport
- Attested copy of Visa, if the applicant is out of their native country
- Attested copy of Resident Permit certificate, if the applicant is in India
- Attested copy of any Govt-issued address proof
Foreign attestation procedure for DSC:
- Authorisation letter must be sought with the respective company seal and signature.
- Embassy of native country (If applicant is out of native country)
- Apostilled by native country, after Public Notary (if country is in Hague Convention). For example Austria, Greece, Oman, Australia, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, etc.
- Consularized by native country, after Public Notary (if country is not in Hague Convention). For example, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, etc.